We are delighted to host a Cacao Ceremony on Friday night to open our festival in a loving and heartfull way. Join us to celebrate the longest day and the turning of the year.
The ceremony will be guided by Ricardo Goni (Mexico) , ancient healer formed in the mayan world (Mexico) and Shippibo tradition (Perú) from The Dreaming Circle.
This Ceremonial Cacao is the origin of chocolate, a native seed from México (it was used by Aztecs, Mayans and the ancient cultures of Latin America, in some of them it was their coin)that contains the balance of components and ideal energies that stimulate that union of the spirit and the vibration of the heart.
This is an opportunity to:
• Realign with the intelligence and wisdom of the heart.
• Recognise what is stagnant and heal it.
• Accelerate and activate your self awareness.
• Let go and heal that which no longer serves you.
• Have a clearer mind, increasing focus and alertness, and boost your immune.
• Increase and regulates your sexual energy, reduce stress levels.
• Increase your energy and enthusiasm by being in a higher mood.
• And for all those people who wish to activate the wisdom of the heart to heal it and expand it in a loving vibration, to follow our soul purpose!
Any questions please email Dora directly: email@example.com.